Amazing Spaghetti

The Life, Loves, and Unadulterated Pathos of Joel Widdershins, Ph.D.

Thursday, December 07, 2006

So, I found a good website where all of you, My Gentle Readers, can enlighten yourselves regarding "Raising Arizona": http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0093822/ . You're all most welcome. Please note that the similarity between one of the jokes on that website and the attempted joke in my blog entry is entirely accidental. I didn't even know that site existed when I wrote that entry. This is just further evidence of how masterfully funny the movie is!

And here is the definitive quotation from the movie that I had mostly correct in an earlier post:

Memorable Quotes from Raising Arizona (1987)
Evelle: Gale? Um, Junior just had a - an accident.
Gale: What's that, pardner?
Evelle: He had hisself a little ol' accident.
Gale: What do you mean? He looks okay.
Evelle: No. You see, moving though we are, he just went and had hisself a little ol' rest stop.
Gale: [sniffs the air] Well, that's natural.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home